Are you good at building long-term relationships? Are you supremely organised, do you pay attention to detail? Can you work confidently and at ease with clients and with suppliers?
Yes? Then we’d love to hear from you…
We’re looking to fill the role of a Key Account Manager, helping our team to look after our renewable energy heat-supply contracts. The renewable energy industry, and in particular the renewable heat sector, is set to grow significantly over the next few years. There’s a lot of work to do to convert the UK’s heating sector from being heavily reliant on fossil fuels to renewable sources of heat. re:heat are in an excellent place to continue our decade of work with commercial, industrial and process heat users across the UK to help them decarbonise and achieve net-Zero status.
We need to add a key member of the team who fills the following criteria:
- Supremely well organised
- Problem solver, solution focussed
- A people-person, excellent at building long-term relationships
- Works confidently with clients and suppliers
- Working across the Midlands, North of England and Scotland
- Able to contribute to tenders and to help build our heat-supply business
- Experience of renewable energy and biomass would be beneficial, but certainly not essential
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. We’re a great company to work for, offering a great deal of flexibility, freedom and potential for growth. We work in a wide variety of places and environments – from forests to historic buildings and properties, through to international work alongside global clients.
Please send an email with a few more details about you and requesting more information about the job to: email@example.com